Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week 29: 90% Complete

 
 
 
 
 


I was out of town all week and came back to find that all of the hardwood flooring is down and that the tile work is well underway. The hot water heater is on site but it isn't plugged in yet. More progress was made on the electrical fixtures as well.

I had an appraisal of the house performed in order to get a line of credit to finish the rennovation and that went well. The paperwork was waiting for me when I got home. The estimated return on investment looks really good, better than I had anticipated. And, according to the appraiser, the house is 90% completed! Should be able to get working plumbing and a finished staircase in the next two weeks and then I can get an occupancy permit and can start moving in.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: