Thursday, December 24, 2009

Week 15: All I Need Now is a Moat

 
 
 
 


I met with the plumber this week and picked out my radiators. We walked through the house to place them. I'm going with the European-style wall-mounted radiators. Should look really nice! With the plans for plumbing in place the electrican started running wires upstairs.

Probably the biggest change this week is that the bridge from the house to the garage got started! It is going to be very cool to be able to walk from the house to the garage and vice versa without having to go outside on those very nasty weather days!

No progress on the chimney this week, but the weather was really too cold to work with the bricks. I'm hoping they can finish the project off next week. It would just be nice to check that off the list!

I talked to the architect and we are changing the roof on the porch from a shed style to a hip roof. I think it will look really sharp, especially if Matt can match the pitch of the porch roof to be the same as the house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: